The eye is our most important sensory organ. Around 80% of the information we receive comes from our eyes.
Visual impairment therefore always encroaches upon the quality of life of those it affects.
Regular screening and careful treatment are the essential building blocks for retaining your eyesight into old age.
This is how I would like to take care of you.
Early detection and counseling
- Visual acuity testing
- Measuring eye pressure
- Fundus examination
- Field of view examination
- Selecting glasses, computer glasses and contact lenses
- Evaluation of driving ability
- Pilot screening (PPL, JCAR)
- Determine whether contact lens
can be worn
- Pregnancy passport examination
- Acute and chronic eye diseases
- Retinal diseases
- Corneal diseases
Foreign bodies, inflammation…
- Lacrimal duct recanalization
- Treating “dry eyes”
- Botox injections for wrinkles
- Cosmetic and plastic reconstructive eyelid surgery
- Tumor surgery
- Lacrimal duct surgery (children and adults)
- Refractive lens surgery
- Glaucoma (cataracts)